We have compiled answers to the most common questions we are asked about training to become a pilot. Click on the questions to find out more:
- Which course should I do?
- How much does the course cost?
- Is the school recognised?
- I have compared your college with another college. Why should I consider coming to you?
- What aircraft do you have?
- Where is your College located?
Work and Scholarships
- Can you guarantee a job?
- Can I work in Australia?
- Can I stay and work in Australia as a pilot when I have finished my training?
- Are your graduates now flying for Airlines?
- Do you offer any scholarships or financial assistance?
Training and Licenses
- Do I need an Instrument Rating?
- Can I do an Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) at the ANAC?
- Do you have jet training?
- I have already done some flying. Will you credit me for this?
- Can I convert my foreign license to an Australian License to fly in Australia?
- How do I enrol?
- When can I start?
- Is the Australian License recognized internationally?
- How can I convert my Australian license to a local license when I get home?
- What are the pre-requisites for the course?
- Do I need to do my aviation medical examination before coming to Australia? Where can I do it?
- I wear glasses, will this be okay?