ANAC has been training pilots since 1990 with 100% Safety Record
We have a fleet of over 35 aircraft that are distributed throughout our three campuses as needed. We maintain a ratio of approximately 1 aircraft to 6 students, so there are always plenty of aircraft available for our students.
- Air Operator Certificate issued by Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)
- CASA Approved Testing Officers on Staff
- Approved under CRICOS for International Student Training
- A Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)
- Approved by Civil Aviation Authority China (CAAC)
- Moorabbin Airport Head office for our company “Moorabbin Aviation Services” trading as Australian National Airline College. Most of our International students study here.
- In 2015 we took over Bendigo Aviation Services in the regional city of Bendigo ( 2 hours NNW of Melbourne)
- Mangalore Airport (1.5 hours north of Melbourne). At our Mangalore Campus we train cadet pilots for China Southern Airlines
- Private Pilot Licence
- Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence)
- Diploma of Aviation (Instrument Rating)
- Diploma of Aviation (Instructor Rating)
- High Performance Aircraft Training (HPAT
- Aerobatics Endorsement