We are here to assist you with your application and make the process as easy as possible.
Once we receive your application we will provide all the necessary information and documents you need to proceed with your Student Visa Application.
The Student Visa Application is all done “on line”. As long as you take your time to complete all the required information and provide all the required documents, it is an easy process. You will need to read Student Visa Application Guide which outlines the key points. To start your Visa Application and assist you through the process, please use this guide Student Visa Application
2. On receipt of your application we will then email you a formal Letter of Offer and Course Agreement
3. If you accept the offer, you then sign the Course Agreement (scan and email to us) and also send your course deposit by bank transfer (or you can pay by credit card)
4. Upon receipt of your Course Agreement and course deposit, we then issue what is known as the COE (Confirmation of Enrolment form). The COE is required for your student visa and a copy will also be received by your local Australian Embassy/Consulate
5. You can then make application for your Student Visa
6. Once your student visa is issued you can come to Australia to commence your training for the specified course start.
We reiterate, we are here to assist you though the enrolment process and it is not difficult. If you have applied to us directly, you therefore do not require an agent. If however you feel you must use an agent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can advise you. Our approved agents can be found here